Klassify Data Classification Suite
Klassify Data Classification Suite is the Dynamic Data Classification Platform which helps organizations to bring the data classification policy to its users and enforce them to apply appropriate classification on the data they are creating, sharing and storing, based on its sensitivity.
Data Classification with Klassify eases the obligations of organizations to comply with various regulatory compliances namely, PCI DSS, EU GDPR and many more, and helps to build a strong data security foundation by enforcing users to apply classification labels and protective markings to documents and emails, clearly identifying the sensitivity of information.
Data classification simplified with Klassify
Proper visual and metadata labelling of documents and emails
- Embedded visual markings in header, footer and watermark encourage and educate users for proper data handling as per their organization’s information security guidelines
- Enhanced effectiveness of solutions like DLP, IRM, etc. with metadata tagging
Manual/Auto/Suggested classification options to assure abidance with laws and industry standards
- Allow users to classify documents at the point of creation
- Restrict users from downgrading the classification based on sensitivity of document
- Suggest most favorable classification to users based on sensitivity of content
Classify documents with Quick Classification
- Directly right-click on a document to classify it
Define your own policies to safeguard your business critical information
- Flexibility to generate customized rules and templates with keywords and patterns alongside pre-defined rules
Functionality available in MS office, MS Outlook, Microsoft OWA, Open Office, PDF, etc.
Bulk File Classification interface for multiple file classification
- Select multiple files and classify in one go
Headers, Footers, Watermarks
Enhance the Effectiveness of Solutions Like DLP, IRM etc.
of Classification & Re-Classification Events
Whitelisting / Blacklisiting
of Domains Based on Classification Levels.
Manual / Auto / Suggested Classification Options
Customizable Classification Schema
for iOS and Android
Centralized Product Deployment & Management
Flexible Deployment Models
On Premise, Cloud, Hosted Platforms